DK Online PvE Content Highlighted
Aeria Games has revealed more information about the player versus environment features of its upcoming MMORPG DK Online. The game features a variety of areas for players to explore, each with their own theme, architecture, and style. The cities and castles in each region will possess their own unique qualities, and possess stations to craft and upgrade their gear as they travel.
The game also features a wide variety of monster types, each with highly detailed models and animations. It boasts gibbering, fanged mushrooms to spectral knights, and powerful bosses like the Succubus Queen Inaferus. Each zone has its own set of monsters, making it feel alive and dangerous.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
DK OnlineGameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Van Helsing 'Final Cut' U.S.-Bound for Free This September
- The developers of the trilogy conceived a definitive version of the adventure, coming to PC this September.
- Knight's Fable: Beast Melee Now Available
- Beasts have always been one of the most important elements of Knight’s Fable. With powerful skills and cool looks, they can give you a sense...
- Friday MMOHuts Stream (10/10): Borderlands 2
- Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming First Look videos with us every Friday at 11am PST!