DK Online PvE Content Highlighted
Aeria Games has revealed more information about the player versus environment features of its upcoming MMORPG DK Online. The game features a variety of areas for players to explore, each with their own theme, architecture, and style. The cities and castles in each region will possess their own unique qualities, and possess stations to craft and upgrade their gear as they travel.
The game also features a wide variety of monster types, each with highly detailed models and animations. It boasts gibbering, fanged mushrooms to spectral knights, and powerful bosses like the Succubus Queen Inaferus. Each zone has its own set of monsters, making it feel alive and dangerous.
Aeria Games also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
DK OnlineGameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online: Roadmap to Closed Beta Released
- Albion Online has concluded their 4-week Summer Alpha event and released some impressive player participation and activity stats.
- R2Games Announces First Alpha Test for Nova Genesis
- The first Alpha test of this title, developed by Feiyin Games, is set to open on Thursday, December 18th.
- Rumble KingsRoad’s Winterstone Tournament Offers Exclusive Holiday Rewards
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment, is celebrating the season of snow and ice with the special Winterstone Tourna...