New Forge of Empires Colonial Age Information
InnoGames is set to release the Colonial Era update to Forge of Empires in about two weeks; players can get an early glimpse by participating in their beta test.
In addition to new technologies, units, and buildings, such as the clockmaker below, players can also look forward to 54 new storyline quests, and brand new threats to their civilizations. Artillery, fashion, imperialism, and industrialism are just a few of the technologies awaiting to be discovered. Various provincial leaders (named similarly to historical figures) are available, and players will also have to fend off pirate attacks and invasions.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars and Grepolis.
Forge of Empires “Colonial Era” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free DLC for Stronghold Crusader 2 Players Available Now
- The new expansion adds Sandbox siege invasions, an easy AI mode, six new maps and faction selection for single-player campaigns.
- Wreck It Week Swings In For Hailan Rising
- Over $500 in prizes awaits the first three players to crash Hailan Rising servers during "Wreck it Week" open beta.
- Dungeon Crash Review
- Dungeon Crash is a free-to-play energy based simulation strategy RPG from Firefly Games Inc.