New Forge of Empires Colonial Age Information
InnoGames is set to release the Colonial Era update to Forge of Empires in about two weeks; players can get an early glimpse by participating in their beta test.
In addition to new technologies, units, and buildings, such as the clockmaker below, players can also look forward to 54 new storyline quests, and brand new threats to their civilizations. Artillery, fashion, imperialism, and industrialism are just a few of the technologies awaiting to be discovered. Various provincial leaders (named similarly to historical figures) are available, and players will also have to fend off pirate attacks and invasions.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars and Grepolis.
Forge of Empires “Colonial Era” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tap! Captain Star Launches From Nanoo Company on Mobile
- Nanoo Company is proud to announce their first game from a Japanese developer (Marumittu), called Tap! Captain Star.
- The Unique Game Experience of Viridis Unveiled
- The digital arts association Oudeis, with the development team of VIRIDIS, are pleased to unveil the universe of VIRIDIS.
- Forsaken World Review
- Despite its similarities to other Perfect World games, this game is one you simply must download and try.