New Forge of Empires Colonial Age Information
InnoGames is set to release the Colonial Era update to Forge of Empires in about two weeks; players can get an early glimpse by participating in their beta test.
In addition to new technologies, units, and buildings, such as the clockmaker below, players can also look forward to 54 new storyline quests, and brand new threats to their civilizations. Artillery, fashion, imperialism, and industrialism are just a few of the technologies awaiting to be discovered. Various provincial leaders (named similarly to historical figures) are available, and players will also have to fend off pirate attacks and invasions.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars and Grepolis.
Forge of Empires “Colonial Era” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Wrath: Lore Details Revealed
- Scheduled to launch this June, Dragon’s Wrath is a horizontal, combat-based MMORPG that casts players as daring heroes during a time of grea...
- Firefall Hosting Chosen Offensive Dev Event on September 21
- Firefall has announced a new developer event, the Chosen Offensive, hitting the servers this Sunday, September 21, from 11am to 3pm PDT.
- DC Universe Online War of the Light Part II Press Preview
- With early access beginning today, and full release coming on the 18th of this month (19th for the EU), DC Universe Online (DCUO) takes the ne...