New Forge of Empires Colonial Age Information
InnoGames is set to release the Colonial Era update to Forge of Empires in about two weeks; players can get an early glimpse by participating in their beta test.
In addition to new technologies, units, and buildings, such as the clockmaker below, players can also look forward to 54 new storyline quests, and brand new threats to their civilizations. Artillery, fashion, imperialism, and industrialism are just a few of the technologies awaiting to be discovered. Various provincial leaders (named similarly to historical figures) are available, and players will also have to fend off pirate attacks and invasions.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars and Grepolis.
Forge of Empires “Colonial Era” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soldier Front Update - 1 New Character / 5 New Clothes / 2 Primary Weapons
- Soldier Front adds new update. 5 New pieces of clothing, 1 new character and 2 new primary weapons.
- CCP Announces Details For EVE Fanfest 2014
- CCP reviews its first round of programming for the 10th EVE Fanfest in 2014.
- World of Warships Update 0.8.4 Adds Soviet Battleships and More
- Wargaming has released the latest update to World of Warships, 0.4.8, and with it comes the mighty Soviet Battleships!