Wargaming Debuts New World of Warships Cinematic Video
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online developer and publisher, is excited to release a brand-new cinematic trailer for its highly anticipated naval action MMO, World of Warships.
The video release marks the company’s first debut of the title, which will take E3 attendees into an immersive theater experience at Wargaming’s booth (#601 South Hall). During the demonstrations, which will take place every hour on the half hour, attendees will be placed in the middle of the action in intense naval battles and deadly aircraft strafing runs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smash Up Launches on Steam Early Access
- Nomad Games has announced the launch of its first free to play game, Smash Up, on Steam Early Access.
- SOULCALIBUR Unbreakable Soul Coming to the App Store
- BANDAI NAMCO announces the release of SOULCALIBER Unbreakable Soul, a free to play, card-based mobile game.
- New DC Comics MOBA Infinite Crisis Revealed
- Warner Brothers Entertainment has revealed a new MOBA, Infinite Crisis, based on the DC Comics Multiverse.