Wargaming Debuts New World of Warships Cinematic Video
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online developer and publisher, is excited to release a brand-new cinematic trailer for its highly anticipated naval action MMO, World of Warships.
The video release marks the company’s first debut of the title, which will take E3 attendees into an immersive theater experience at Wargaming’s booth (#601 South Hall). During the demonstrations, which will take place every hour on the half hour, attendees will be placed in the middle of the action in intense naval battles and deadly aircraft strafing runs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons And Dragons Online Launches Menace Of The Underdark
- Turbine has released the first expansion for Dungeons and Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark.
- Black Desert Online Mediah Expansion Launches March 30
- Black Desert Online will be expanded with the huge Mediah region, tons of new quests, fierce bosses, and more as early as tomorrow, March 30.
- ESL announces Intel Extreme Masters stops in Cologne and more
- ESL’s record-breaking elite pro gaming tour, Intel® Extreme Masters, today announced that events in Cologne, Taipei and Katowice are set to...