Wargaming Debuts New World of Warships Cinematic Video
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online developer and publisher, is excited to release a brand-new cinematic trailer for its highly anticipated naval action MMO, World of Warships.
The video release marks the company’s first debut of the title, which will take E3 attendees into an immersive theater experience at Wargaming’s booth (#601 South Hall). During the demonstrations, which will take place every hour on the half hour, attendees will be placed in the middle of the action in intense naval battles and deadly aircraft strafing runs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest Reveals Franchise Highlights for 2016
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG RuneScape, are pleased to announce that RuneFest 2015 was a success.
- A Lucky Friday the 13th in DarkEden
- DarkEden is hosting a special event this weekend to coincide with the "unlucky" Friday the 13th.
- Old School Runescape Celebrates 2nd Birthday
- Jagex, curators and creators of the popular MMORPG RuneScape have today announced that Old School RuneScape will be gaining free-to-play conte...