Das Tal Forges Ahead After Kickstarter Ends Unsuccessfully
Das Tal‘s Kickstarter has come to an unfortunate close, only reaching around $33,000 of its $50,000 goal. But Fairytale Distillery hasn’t given up.
The team is planning to continue development on Das Tal, noting that Kickstarter was not their only hope of game completion. The development team is returning to working on the game intently now that the public campaign is over. Das Tal’s first step is to review community feedback and game test data. Backer rewards will also be able to purchased directly from the team.
The team finally notes in a special statement: “Thank you so much to everyone who supported us. Whether it was financially, through media coverage of what is still a small indie project, by spreading the word, or by coming along to one of our tests. It means a lot to us, and we will keep working hard on creating an awesome game.”
Further details and news can be found on Das Tal’s blog.
Watch OnRPG’s latest Kicktracker report for more info on Das Tal and other Kickstarter projects.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allods Online previews 2.0.02 changes
- Allods Online is launching officially on April 26 with a major update, and they're previewing the major changes in the patch today.
- SOE G.I.R.L. 2014 Scholarship Applications Being Accepted
- Now in its seventh year, the scholarship has played a major role with helping aspiring game developers gain knowledge and skills in the video ...
- Red Bull Battlegrounds: eSports tourney to take place in Atlanta
- The first major StarCraft II tournament hosted in Atlanta, the live spectator event brings the best in eSports entertainment, to Atlanta’s m...