CrimeCraft launches update May 31st
CrimeCraft will be launching its May update on Monday, May 31st.
The update will introduce Clubs. Clubs can be purchased by gangs at level 4, Clubs are customizable through 4 basic themes (Underground, High Tech, Classic and Modern), and will feature special NPCs like vendors and strippers, bartenders, as well as furniture. Clubs will also include a VIP room for players to get a one-on-one session with a stripper. Each visit to a club will cost an admission fee, which will go back to the gang’s coffers.
A new weekly tournament that will take place on Sunday is also being introduced, as well as a new “Capture the Zone” game mode in Delosville. Gangs will also be introduced to 5 versus 5 battles, known as “Gang Wars,” in which gangs can challenge and defend themselves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Set to Release in 2013
- Carbine Studios has announced that their upcoming sci-fi MMO, WildStar, is set to release some time in 2013.
- MU Online Hosts December Holiday Events
- Webzen has recently announced several holiday events for their classic MMORPG, MU Online, including a Christmas tree and Santa's village ...
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM Press Event Preview
- Recently, I drove into San Francisco to attend a press event held by Sega. They were debuting some intriguing new installments to the critical...