CrimeCraft launches update May 31st
CrimeCraft will be launching its May update on Monday, May 31st.
The update will introduce Clubs. Clubs can be purchased by gangs at level 4, Clubs are customizable through 4 basic themes (Underground, High Tech, Classic and Modern), and will feature special NPCs like vendors and strippers, bartenders, as well as furniture. Clubs will also include a VIP room for players to get a one-on-one session with a stripper. Each visit to a club will cost an admission fee, which will go back to the gang’s coffers.
A new weekly tournament that will take place on Sunday is also being introduced, as well as a new “Capture the Zone” game mode in Delosville. Gangs will also be introduced to 5 versus 5 battles, known as “Gang Wars,” in which gangs can challenge and defend themselves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taichi Panda: Co-launches on mobile with Teumessian Update
- New character, dungeeon, outfit system and more
- World of Warcraft - Highmaul Raid Reviewed
- With World of Warcraft's Warlords of Draenor recently releasing, only one raid was prepared for the expansion’s launch: Highmaul, an Og...
- Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado: New Dev Diary Revealed
- With the release of <em>Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado</em> only days away, lead designer Martin Anward has moved to the front o...