CrimeCraft launches update May 31st
CrimeCraft will be launching its May update on Monday, May 31st.
The update will introduce Clubs. Clubs can be purchased by gangs at level 4, Clubs are customizable through 4 basic themes (Underground, High Tech, Classic and Modern), and will feature special NPCs like vendors and strippers, bartenders, as well as furniture. Clubs will also include a VIP room for players to get a one-on-one session with a stripper. Each visit to a club will cost an admission fee, which will go back to the gang’s coffers.
A new weekly tournament that will take place on Sunday is also being introduced, as well as a new “Capture the Zone” game mode in Delosville. Gangs will also be introduced to 5 versus 5 battles, known as “Gang Wars,” in which gangs can challenge and defend themselves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shroud of the Avatar Prepares for Final Data Wipe
- Shroud of the Avatar backers will be able to lay claim to a permanent plot of land in the fantasy MMO.
- Mythos Global announces April events
- Mythos Global has announced its events for April.
- Hazards Ops: Now in Open Beta
- Open Beta servers for third-person action shooter Hazard Ops are now open. From now on, every mercenary that enlists will be granted instant a...