Combat Arms opens the Slaughterhouse
A new update today for Combat Arms releases a new map for clan battlers.
The Slaughterhouse is designed for clan-versus-clan battles on a Search and Destroy Mode. Set inside a meat packing plant, players will have to navigate freezers and rubble while seeking to destroy their opposition.
Also new in the update include the M1 Garand, the Super Shorty shotgun, the .357 Python revolver, and the USMC KA-Bar multi-purpose knife.
Combat Arms is published by Nexon, which also publishes Sudden Attack and MapleStory.
Combat Arms Gameplay Screenshot
Nexon America’s “Combat Arms” Slaughterhouse is open for bloody business
New content update includes new search-and-destroy map for Clan battles
Nexon America’s popular online first person shooter, Combat Arms has release a new content update that will offer clans a map custom made for faction-on-faction fights. The Slaughterhouse content is now live and free for download at http://combatarms.nexon.net/
The new map, Slaughterhouse, is set within the bloody confines of a meat packing plant, provides players with the opportunity to put their teamwork skills to the test with clan-on-clan warfare where two opposing teams try to outwit and outgun each other in map’s search-and-destroy mode.
Players will have an array of new weapons to take into the Slaughterhouse with them including a M1 Garand, a World War II replica of the semi-automatic rifle that was as step-up from its bolt-action contemporaries. Additionally, the Super-Shorty shotgun, designed for maximum damage and minimum range; the scope equipped .357 Python revolver and the USMC KA-Bar multi-purpose knife are now available.
For more information on Combat Arms and its new content, go to http://combatarms.nexon.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- M&M Duel of Champions: Now available on consoles
- Recently announced by Ubisoft, Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars is a standalone game for X360 and PS3. Although it shares many similarities wi...
- Black Gold Online: New Auxiliary Class - Geomancer
- Today, Snail Games released details on the divine healer on Erlandir side – Geomancer, who specializes in instantaneous single-target healin...
- Pockie Pirates Introduces Grand Line Map
- NGames has released a new update for Pockie Pirates, revealing a new Grand Line map, designed to faithfully recreate the ocean trail from One ...