Chrono Tales Prepares Two New Servers
Ray Media Group Limited has announced the launch of two new servers for Chrono Tales, scheduled for around February 18. This comes after a successful launch and thousands of active players in game regularly.
In addition, the Chrono Tales team has detailed more about Survival island, one of the daily in game events. Survival Island consists of 13 floating islands that players can traverse and attack freely on. When the islands open, players will have 10 minutes to prepare themselves for the event, with notifications every 30 seconds. Once the event starts, the islands slowly begin to close, leaving combat with others a forgone conclusion. Prizes are awarded based on performance, with extra prizes given for the top three players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lucent Heart Celebrates First Anniversary
- Lucent Heart is celebrating its one year anniversary today with a month-long series of special events.
- C9 Shows off Gunslinger Class
- Webzen has released a new trailer for the upcoming Gunslinger class in Continent of the Ninth Seal today.
- WildStar: The Strain Blighthaven and Northern Wastes Details Revealed
- This week, Carbine is rolling out additional details about WildStar's first content update starting with a deeper look at the new zones; ...