Chrono Tales Prepares Two New Servers
Ray Media Group Limited has announced the launch of two new servers for Chrono Tales, scheduled for around February 18. This comes after a successful launch and thousands of active players in game regularly.
In addition, the Chrono Tales team has detailed more about Survival island, one of the daily in game events. Survival Island consists of 13 floating islands that players can traverse and attack freely on. When the islands open, players will have 10 minutes to prepare themselves for the event, with notifications every 30 seconds. Once the event starts, the islands slowly begin to close, leaving combat with others a forgone conclusion. Prizes are awarded based on performance, with extra prizes given for the top three players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tower of Ascension Introduces Player versus Player Combat
- WarpPortal announces the release of Tower of Ascension's PvP update that also includes new event maps and Facebook integration.
- Absolute Force Online Issues Open Beta Update
- NetDragon has announced new information about Absolute Force Online's upcoming open beta, which begins on December 19, 5pm Pacific.
- RidgeRacer Driftopia Preview
- Other than the game’s monetization issues and ungraceful gameplay, the game doesn’t have much to experience at the moment, as there are on...