Chrono Tales Prepares Two New Servers
Ray Media Group Limited has announced the launch of two new servers for Chrono Tales, scheduled for around February 18. This comes after a successful launch and thousands of active players in game regularly.
In addition, the Chrono Tales team has detailed more about Survival island, one of the daily in game events. Survival Island consists of 13 floating islands that players can traverse and attack freely on. When the islands open, players will have 10 minutes to prepare themselves for the event, with notifications every 30 seconds. Once the event starts, the islands slowly begin to close, leaving combat with others a forgone conclusion. Prizes are awarded based on performance, with extra prizes given for the top three players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zenobian: New browser-based strategy game on GameXP Connect
- Zenobian is a browser-based online strategy game presented by Gala Lab, a studio already known to millions of Russian gamers as developer of e...
- Paradox Brings Some Common Sense to Europa Universalis IV on June 9th
- Paradox’s Common Sense won’t tear down the pretensions of monarchy.
- The Aurora World – The Guardians’ Update Goes Live March 14
- GBE Games announces the Guardians update for The Aurora World, introducing new content for every player.