Celtic Tribes Gets Complete Redesign
New graphics, new features, new units: With the new update, Celtic Tribes gets a complete redesign as well as countless new features and improvements. Hamburg developer and publisher Xyrality fulfills the community wish of implementing siege units in the game, coupled with a rebalancing. Thanks to the new feature “The fortress”, players can now melt their villages into a mighty fortress gaining more strategic options and late game content.
“We always listen to the feedback and wishes for improvement from our community. With this redesign and all the new features, we’d like to thank our loyal players and fulfill some of their wishes. At the same time we adjust Celtic Tribes to the current requirements of the market and keep the title competitive”, comments Torben-Lennart Böge, Co-Founder and Chief Game Designer at Xyrality.
Alongside the release of this massive update, several new game worlds have been launched to give all players the possibility for a fresh start.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Blizzard MMO Rumored to be 'Free To Play'
- Rumors of Blizzard's new MMORPG have leaked! The folks behind World of Warcraft have been working on a new MMORPG that's rumored to ...
- Trove Spotlights Custom PvP Arenas
- This weekend, Trove put the spotlight on some of the custom PvP arenas created by players since the launch of its Battleverse update.
- ROSE Online Heading to Steam
- Gravity Interactive has announced that its popular MMORPG, ROSE Online, is coming soon to Steam.