Cast & Conquer: Now available on Android
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Cast & Conquer, its mobile action CCG, has been made available on Android devices. This latest version of the game offers cross-platform play, so players will be able to stay in touch and compete with each other on the same servers as their friends.
The game is free to download and play, and will work on any device running Android 2.3.3 and up.
Cast & Conquer is a collectible card game, offering a fresh take on popular CCG gameplay from titles such as Magic: The Gathering and Hearthstone, and putting it in the palm of your hand.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armed Tactics Hitting Steam Early Access
- SkyBox Labs announces a new simultaneous turn-based tactics game on Steam Early Access.
- Echoes of Eridu Alpha Impressions
- Echoes of Eridu is a game made by fans, reimagining the world of Mega Man to their ideal setting with new characters to enjoy. With this past ...
- Heroes of the Storm Hosts Second Developer Q&A
- Heroes of the Storm hosts a live developer Q&A session on Twitch.