Cast & Conquer: Now available on Android
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Cast & Conquer, its mobile action CCG, has been made available on Android devices. This latest version of the game offers cross-platform play, so players will be able to stay in touch and compete with each other on the same servers as their friends.
The game is free to download and play, and will work on any device running Android 2.3.3 and up.
Cast & Conquer is a collectible card game, offering a fresh take on popular CCG gameplay from titles such as Magic: The Gathering and Hearthstone, and putting it in the palm of your hand.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Free Content Updates Coming Soon
- As a part of its long-term support program for Dying Light, Techland today revealed the first details about upcoming new content for the game....
- Challenge The Stone Hero In Soul Of Guardian
- To celebrate the start of the Olympics, Soul of Guardian is hosting two new events.
- Everquest Next Worldwide Debut at SOE Live
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced that its annual community fan event, SOE Live, is officially sold out of advance passes, a...