Black Gold Online Announcing Campaign of Ashes Update
Black Gold Online today announced its first major update, Campaign of Ashes, which will take place on September 10th.
This major content drop will bring the following new features:
- New world map: the Ashen Copse
- Increased max level
- “Skill Surge” system
- Cross-server PvP system
The Black Gold Online team will be updating information as we get close to the release date.
For more information please visit official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1: July Roadmap Available
- H1Z1's team has laid out their July development plans over Reddit and the game forums.
- Carte Introduces New Arena Updates
- A new update in Carte has introduced an arena for players to test their skills.
- World of Warships Launch Review
- The game is eye candy. Even since my open beta preview write-up where I was already dazzled, the visuals have improved tenfold.