Aurora Blade launches Toy County
IGG’s browser-based RPG Aurora Blade is receiving a new update.
The update adds Toy County, a two-player instance for players level 80+. Here, toys have been possessed by demons, and humans must put a stop to the madness. The instance opens up piece by piece after each player victory, and serves as a maze, making a fair challenge for high level players. New bosses, equipment, and quests will accompany Toy County’s launch.
Aurora Blade Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
Aurora Blade: Humans Battle Toys in New Instance
IGG recently announced an exciting series of updates for Aurora Blade, one of its browser-based RPGs. There will be new quests, new items and even a new instance called Toy County. The storyline behind the new instance features a titanic struggle for control between humans and toys. Various toys have been possessed by demons and now threaten anyone who attempts to discover the truth.
Toy County is a two-player instance designed as a challenge for all level 80+ players. After entering you must defeat the monsters around you step by step. After each victory, the next step on the map appears. In the top right corner of the interface, there is a mini-map that keeps track of your progress. Only the correct route through this maze will lead players to the final BOSSes: Hungry King and Pea Queen.
Despite its name, don’t expect Toy County to remind you of your childhood playthings. The demon toys will be a fearsome test of your skill. It’s well worth the risk, though. The instance offers players incredible rewards, including Level 80 purple attribute equipment and Level 80 orange attribute weapons for each class. You can even earn a unique title with a buff attribute if you’re up to the challenge.
Visit the official Aurora Blade site at http://ab.igg.com for more on this simple yet exciting game and its immersive storylines for players of all ages and skill levels. Visit http://www.igg.com to learn about IGG’s growing family of games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Teases World of Contenders Update
- Snail Game offers a teaser of the upcoming PvP focused February update for their unique sandbox wuxia MMORPG, Age of Wushu. World of Contender...
- Sho Online Introduces Enhanced Slaughterhouse
- Sho Online adds new enhanced slaughterhouse with features 6 waves of enemies. Neofun first introduced this feature in 2008 and is only now upd...
- SMITE "New" Wa Kit Revealed
- Moments ago on Twitch.TV, HiRez Studios revealed the updated kit of Chinese Goddess, Nu Wa. While fans of this third person MOBA were unsure w...