Astro Lords: Alien Bases Challenge Now Available
The BISBOG Group just announced a stellar new gameplay element in its free-to-play science fiction MMOG, Astro Lords: Oort Cloud. Alien bases are now available for players to discover, battle and defend against incoming attacks. Alien starbases and ships are powerful adversaries, possessing advanced weaponry and tactics, and are prepared for vicious battle with the Astro Lords. They’ve already begun raiding bases throughout the Oort Cloud and players should be on-guard, if not proactively seeking out alien territories via spies or radar.
In addition to these powerful new adversaries, Astro Lords also recently added new trade stations, where players can deal in ammunition, microchips and credits.
Claire Baert, Project Manager at BISBOG, said, “Alien bases and trade stations are just the first in a series of new gameplay elements to be introduced to Astro Lords over the coming months. These new features will keep players on their toes and ensure that the Oort Cloud remains an unpredictable and exciting place to explore.”
For more info, visit https://astrolords.bisbog.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Go! Go! Go! Racer: New iOS/Android Racing Game Coming Soon
- Netmarble US, Inc., the newly formed North American gaming branch of the number one mobile game publisher in South Korea, Netmarble Games Corp...
- RuneScape Celebrates Halloween With Horror Story & Double XP
- RuneScape launches a horror story quest just in time for Halloween, coupled with a flesh-chilling double XP weekend for players looking to lev...
- StarCraft II Archon Mode at Red Bull Battle Grounds Grand Finals September 19th
- Red Bull Battlegrounds Grand Finals for StarCraft II’s new game mode, Archon Mode is starting tomorrow Saturday, September 19th.