Astro Lords: Alien Bases Challenge Now Available
The BISBOG Group just announced a stellar new gameplay element in its free-to-play science fiction MMOG, Astro Lords: Oort Cloud. Alien bases are now available for players to discover, battle and defend against incoming attacks. Alien starbases and ships are powerful adversaries, possessing advanced weaponry and tactics, and are prepared for vicious battle with the Astro Lords. They’ve already begun raiding bases throughout the Oort Cloud and players should be on-guard, if not proactively seeking out alien territories via spies or radar.
In addition to these powerful new adversaries, Astro Lords also recently added new trade stations, where players can deal in ammunition, microchips and credits.
Claire Baert, Project Manager at BISBOG, said, “Alien bases and trade stations are just the first in a series of new gameplay elements to be introduced to Astro Lords over the coming months. These new features will keep players on their toes and ensure that the Oort Cloud remains an unpredictable and exciting place to explore.”
For more info, visit https://astrolords.bisbog.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online: 'Taoists Ascending' Expansion Now Available
- The CO team is welcoming the first big expansion of 2015, Taoists Ascending! Taoists are one of the most popular classes in Conquer Online (ht...
- Soul Seeker: New Action RPG Recieves Pre-Launch Event
- Com2uS announced today that its new 3D action RPG, Soul Seeker, is set for launch worldwide on iOS and Android later this month.
- ArenaNet Announced Guild Wars 2 Expansion/Release Date
- Path of Fire is coming, and it is coming fast; return to Elona on Sept. 22nd!