Astro Lords: Alien Bases Challenge Now Available
The BISBOG Group just announced a stellar new gameplay element in its free-to-play science fiction MMOG, Astro Lords: Oort Cloud. Alien bases are now available for players to discover, battle and defend against incoming attacks. Alien starbases and ships are powerful adversaries, possessing advanced weaponry and tactics, and are prepared for vicious battle with the Astro Lords. They’ve already begun raiding bases throughout the Oort Cloud and players should be on-guard, if not proactively seeking out alien territories via spies or radar.
In addition to these powerful new adversaries, Astro Lords also recently added new trade stations, where players can deal in ammunition, microchips and credits.
Claire Baert, Project Manager at BISBOG, said, “Alien bases and trade stations are just the first in a series of new gameplay elements to be introduced to Astro Lords over the coming months. These new features will keep players on their toes and ensure that the Oort Cloud remains an unpredictable and exciting place to explore.”
For more info, visit https://astrolords.bisbog.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Of Tanks Announces Update 8.0
- Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.0 for World of Tanks, making some major updates to the game.
- HeroWarz Announces Second CBT
- The HeroWarz CBT 2 phase will be held from June 21 – 24, 2016. Registration is open now!
- MapleStory (EU): Celebrating its 7th anniversary with special patch and events
- Nexon Europe has the pleasure to announce today the 7th anniversary celebrations of MapleStory, the enormously popular fantasy MMO that has th...