Wakfu Raiders Gets Spooky This Halloween Week
New content is now available for the mobile RPG Wakfu Raiders! For the next few weeks, Wakfu Raiders will be going through a festive Halloween season where all the dungeons and game world will be decorated with Jack O’ Lanterns and other spooky designs. Players will also get to win new exclusive Halloween weapons for clearing out dungeons.
On top of that, new features are also added in this spooktacular version of Wakfu Raiders. The update will introduce a new difficulty level for Crypt mode, a new recruiting item called a Summoner’s Key, and a revamped unit user interface.
Wakfu Raiders fans can also check out the recently released Chapter 9 and the newly-revamped combo system. This new update adds richer flavor to the Wakfu Raiders role-playing gaming experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus Æterno Kickstarter Preview
- With nearly seven years of development time under its belt and a staff over two dozen strong, the title seems prime to harness some of that ta...
- Arcane Legends Dives into Deep Sea Pirate Adventure
- Claim an exclusive new weapon with Arcane Legends' latest update!
- City of Steam Dev Diary - GUI Overhaul
- City of Steam is pushing into closed beta an just 3 days and the developer team released information about the changes coming to the user inte...