Wakfu Raiders Gets Spooky This Halloween Week
New content is now available for the mobile RPG Wakfu Raiders! For the next few weeks, Wakfu Raiders will be going through a festive Halloween season where all the dungeons and game world will be decorated with Jack O’ Lanterns and other spooky designs. Players will also get to win new exclusive Halloween weapons for clearing out dungeons.
On top of that, new features are also added in this spooktacular version of Wakfu Raiders. The update will introduce a new difficulty level for Crypt mode, a new recruiting item called a Summoner’s Key, and a revamped unit user interface.
Wakfu Raiders fans can also check out the recently released Chapter 9 and the newly-revamped combo system. This new update adds richer flavor to the Wakfu Raiders role-playing gaming experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Flyff's Latest Expansion 'Turning Point' Arrives This Month
- Webzen unveiled today that Flyff: Fly for Fun will be receiving a new expansion for European/American servers in March.
- Dragonica Online launches on October 15th
- Produced for North America by THQ*ICE, Dragonica Online is scheduled for its official launch on October 15th, 2009.
- MapleStory 2013 Updated Review!
- You heard of MapleStory, right? If you’ve followed MMOs at least beyond the surface level, you’ll know that it is a 2D, sprite based MMO.