Wakfu Raiders Gets Spooky This Halloween Week
New content is now available for the mobile RPG Wakfu Raiders! For the next few weeks, Wakfu Raiders will be going through a festive Halloween season where all the dungeons and game world will be decorated with Jack O’ Lanterns and other spooky designs. Players will also get to win new exclusive Halloween weapons for clearing out dungeons.
On top of that, new features are also added in this spooktacular version of Wakfu Raiders. The update will introduce a new difficulty level for Crypt mode, a new recruiting item called a Summoner’s Key, and a revamped unit user interface.
Wakfu Raiders fans can also check out the recently released Chapter 9 and the newly-revamped combo system. This new update adds richer flavor to the Wakfu Raiders role-playing gaming experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 8BitMMO Officially Launches After Fourteen Years of Development
- Archive Entertainment is excited to announce that 8BitMMO has concluded its Early Access phase and has now reached its 1.0 Full Release.
- Rival Knights Review
- For all its straight forward simplicity – charge forward on a horse and hit someone with a stick, and whoever stays seated is the victor –...
- Alternative Soviet Medium Line to be Added to World of Tanks
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today revealed the first details of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game, World...