ARK: Survival of the Fittest Announces Details for eSports Survivor League
Studio Wildcard, the studio that never sleeps, announced today that on Friday, April 15, at 12 pm EST, will mark the end of the first month’s Survivor League in ARK: Survival of the Fittest. The top 10 players in each of the four game modes — Free for All, 2×2, 4v4, and 6v6 — will become archived, celebrated, and announced as the “April 2016 Survivor League.” They will each receive a cash prize bounty with more than $64,000 distributed to ARK: SotF winners.
April 2016 Survivor League Cash Awards by Rank, in each of four Game Modes:
ARK: Survival of the Fittest is the new, free multiplayer online survival arena (M.O.S.A) game, built for the burgeoning wild west of eSports. Set within the Jurassic environment that players loved in ARK: Survival Evolved, players fight each otherin this epic dinosaur survival arena, all set within a continually shrinking “ring of death,” where, in the end, only one “Tribe” will make it out alive.
The top Survivors are ranked by the scores they have earned in each specific game-mode. When the clock hits zero on the 15th of each month, the Top 10 Ranking players in each of the four game modes, a total of 40 players, will be declared and entered into the Survivor League. Following this, the clock will begin ticking again and players will have a new month to fight, scrape, crush, gnaw, and explode their way into the next month’s Survivor League.
All active Ranked games now count towards the April 2016 Survivor League and players are able to keep track of the ongoing rankings for these elite players in real-time at survivetheark.com/index.php?/survivor-league/.
Survivors can form one- to six-person Tribes with the options to choose Unofficial and Official (Ranked) servers, and a variety of game-lengths and sizes in which to play. Players start in the base forest environment introduced in the original ARK: Survival Evolved, with new environments and creatures introduced regularly as the game evolves. Dedicated eSport ranking, matchmaking, reward, and tournament features make ARK: SotF readily accessible to all players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Update to The Lord of the Rings Online Launched
- Turbine has released a brand new content update for The Lord of the Rings Online today, which includes a brand new instance pack.
- SMITE Patch Livestream Notes - Izanami Revealed
- On today's SMITE patch notes livestream, Hi-Rez revealed Patch 3.16 - Final Awakening, including balance changes, new skins, and Izanami.
- Pumpkin Online: Only seven days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- Independent game developer Pumpkin Interactive, is proud to announce that its crowdfunding efforts via Kickstarter™ for <strong>Pumpki...