ARK: Survival Of The Fittest
Note: ARK: Survival of the Fittest has been discontinued as a free-to-play standalone. It is now merged with ARK: Survival Evolved.
ARK: Survival Of The Fittest is a F2P spinoff title of ARK: Survival Evolved, created by Studio Wildcard. As the first ever MOSA (Multiplayer Online Survival Arena), ARK: Survival of the Fittest pits up to 100 combatants in an action-packed struggle for survival where players are ultimately pushed into an epic final showdown where only one “Tribe” will make it out alive. Players can take control of over 30+ creatures to tame and ride, with many more being planned for the future. With multiple game modes tailored for dueling, team competition and more, ARK: Survival Of The Fittest is a new kind of eSport that prides itself on balanced competition.
- Status: Cancelled
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Studio Wildcard
- Publisher: Studio Wildcard
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Unique blend of MOBA and Surival
- +Earnable rewards for ARK: Survival Evolved
- +Gameplay tailored for eSports competition
- -Less open-ended gameplay
- -Not available on consoles
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8/10
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: GTX 500 or Above DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 2 GB or More Video RAM
- HDD: 37 GB available space
- Description: As the first ever MOSA (Multiplayer Online Survival Arena), ARK: Survival of the Fittest pits up to 72 combatants in an action-packed struggle for survival
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fable Fortune Review
- Fable Fortune is another new card game that has its own take and special style.
- Skara Kickstarter Alpha Preview
- The events in Skara take place after an apocalyptic event, caused by Skara's sun, Lôm. In a basic sense, this apocalyptic event caused ...
- EverQuest II Review
- Nearly all of the notable places of the first game exist in EverQuest 2 with the addition of several new places to explore as well.