Crown Four Kingdoms Pre-Registration Now Available
A brand new fairy-tale MMORPG, Crown Four Kingdoms, has launched its pre-registration event for its global version.
Crown Four Kingdoms features a hand-drawn graphic style and has become popular in Asia, so is now heading toward a worldwide release.
Four Kings represent Four Kingdoms in the world: Unbeatable Emperor of the Sunblaze Empire, King Dragon of Blue Sea of the Heckham Kingdom, Sprite Princess of the Emerald Federation, and Holy Queen of the Republic of Sandre. Each Kingdom has its own relics and characteristics, and players are free to choose which kingdom to ally themselves with in the game’s core feature, Kingdom War. This is a real-time combat focused on winning relics for your kingdom in a timed battle.
Four core classes are playable: Warrior, Assassin, Ranger, and Wizard. Each of these can have advanced classes unlocked after reaching higher levels and completing missions.
Don’t miss out the pre-registration so you can receive valuable gifts to help you start your journey, including Gems, Heroes, and an exclusive title.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse PC Review
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse is available on all the Playstation and Xbox consoles, including the last generation consoles. To much surprise though, ...
- Star Supremacy announces War Version update
- Star Supremacy has announced details for its next game update, "War Version."
- Allods Online Open Beta Officially Launches
- Allods Online officially launches into Open Beta. gPotatos critically acclaimed and highly anticipated free to play MMORPG is finally availabl...