Albion Online’s Exclusive Alpha Test Now Live
Sandbox Interactive today announced it has launched a closed alpha test for its highly-anticipated cross-platform sandbox MMORPG, Albion Online. Players will need to act fast as there will be a limited number of keys available at www.albiononline.com.
The exclusive alpha test comes complete with the all-new video which gives players all the juicy details on what they can expect in the alpha test.
The alpha test is expected to last approximately two weeks.
Albion Online is a free-to-play medieval sandbox MMO set in a cross-platform world where players will conquer, colonize and defend territories all in a classless character customization system tailored for dynamic full loot PvP battles where every encounter is different.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winning Putt Now Available on Steam
- Winning Putt, a free to play multiplayer golf MMO, is now available in Steam's Free to Play catalogue.
- Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited to End Subscription Fees
- The conversion titled The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited will hit PC and Mac players on March 17th. From that point onward, only the ...
- Dark Blood Opens The Cave of the Abyss
- Dark Blood is getting in the Halloween mood with the release of the Cave of the Abyss.