Albion Online’s Exclusive Alpha Test Now Live
Sandbox Interactive today announced it has launched a closed alpha test for its highly-anticipated cross-platform sandbox MMORPG, Albion Online. Players will need to act fast as there will be a limited number of keys available at www.albiononline.com.
The exclusive alpha test comes complete with the all-new video which gives players all the juicy details on what they can expect in the alpha test.
The alpha test is expected to last approximately two weeks.
Albion Online is a free-to-play medieval sandbox MMO set in a cross-platform world where players will conquer, colonize and defend territories all in a classless character customization system tailored for dynamic full loot PvP battles where every encounter is different.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Microsoft Buying Minecraft Maker Mojang
- Microsoft Corp. today announced it has reached an agreement to acquire Mojang, the celebrated Stockholm-based game developer, and the company‚...
- Dragons of Atlantis unveils Desert Nomads expansion
- Kabam has announced details on the upcoming expansion for Dragons of Atlantis, titled Desert Nomads.
- Albion Online Final Beta Starts
- With the start of the Final Beta on August 1, 2016, Albion Online will offer its players a wealth of new features & improvements.