Albion Online Launches on PC, Mac, and Linux
Today marks the official launch of Albion Online into the world! Whether you aspire to be a wandering highwayman, exploring the world and providing for number one, or dedicate yourself to the needs of your Guild, supplying the highest quality ore in the realm, the wait is over and Albion Online is here to help make those fantasies a reality! Featuring a player-driven economy and the flexibility of its “You Are What You Wear” class system, Albion Online delivers a unique MMO experience that shines a spotlight on the actions of its community. Borders fluctuate as guilds vie for land in an unending PvP struggle. Player-crafted goods and equipment populate the realm’s vendors. Enterprising individuals corner local markets with their own storefronts. Rangers can trade in their bows for axes as they collect lumber to fuel their guild’s war effort.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Legends News - Launch Schedule Detailed
- Dire Wolf Digital revealed last week its launch plans for Elder Scrolls Legends, its card game based on the Elder Scrolls franchise.
- Project CARS: Full Auto Line-up and Car Packs Revealed
- Project CARS: Full Auto Line-up and Car Packs Revealed -Too many cars to count
- Grimlands now on Kickstarter
- Cancelled by publisher gamigo, Grimlands is now hitting Kickstarter with its developer behind it.