Albion Online Launches on PC, Mac, and Linux
Today marks the official launch of Albion Online into the world! Whether you aspire to be a wandering highwayman, exploring the world and providing for number one, or dedicate yourself to the needs of your Guild, supplying the highest quality ore in the realm, the wait is over and Albion Online is here to help make those fantasies a reality! Featuring a player-driven economy and the flexibility of its “You Are What You Wear” class system, Albion Online delivers a unique MMO experience that shines a spotlight on the actions of its community. Borders fluctuate as guilds vie for land in an unending PvP struggle. Player-crafted goods and equipment populate the realm’s vendors. Enterprising individuals corner local markets with their own storefronts. Rangers can trade in their bows for axes as they collect lumber to fuel their guild’s war effort.
Articles You May Enjoy
- King's Raid News - Pre-Registration Now Available
- Developer Vespa and publisher Glo-how announce that their new action RPG game for mobile, King's Raid, is now available for pre-registrat...
- League of Legends Season 2 World Championship announced
- Riot Games has announced the League of Legends Season 2 World Championship.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Update 27 Now Live
- Dungeons & Dragons Online has forged ahead this week with another update: Trials of the Archon.