ArcheAge: Third LiveStream Session Today @ 4 PM PST
Join Producer Victoria “FireCait” Voss and Community Manager Evan “Scapes” Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the third installment of our Exploring ArcheAge livestream series. In this episode, Class Crafting, they will take a look at the game’s combat classes and crafting skills (known as proficiencies) to demonstrate how players can mix and match to ultimately create a character all your own. Learn how, in the world of ArcheAge, choosing your own path is not just about where you go or what activities you choose to partake in, but also who your character is and becomes.
Visit http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds for details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun - Skycastle Update Now Available
- En Masse today released a major update to its award-winning MMO, TERA: Fate of Arun.
- UemeU: Alpha Hands-on Preview
- UemeU is an open-ended third-person building and sandbox game slated to release on PC, Mac, and Linux; check out what the Alpha build is like!
- Allods Online prepares Game of Gods
- The latest major update, Game of Gods, is hitting Allods Online in North America and Europe.