Albion Online Launches on PC, Mac, and Linux
Today marks the official launch of Albion Online into the world! Whether you aspire to be a wandering highwayman, exploring the world and providing for number one, or dedicate yourself to the needs of your Guild, supplying the highest quality ore in the realm, the wait is over and Albion Online is here to help make those fantasies a reality! Featuring a player-driven economy and the flexibility of its “You Are What You Wear” class system, Albion Online delivers a unique MMO experience that shines a spotlight on the actions of its community. Borders fluctuate as guilds vie for land in an unending PvP struggle. Player-crafted goods and equipment populate the realm’s vendors. Enterprising individuals corner local markets with their own storefronts. Rangers can trade in their bows for axes as they collect lumber to fuel their guild’s war effort.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online Golf: World Championship Announces First Update
- The first major update for Shot Online Golf: World Championship has been announced, offering up extra thrills for golfers worldwide.
- Fortnite Announces 1M Dollar Winter Royale Online Tournament
- Epic Games announced that the next phase of Fortnite competitive play is coming: the Winter Royale Tournament.
- Torchlight Coming to Handheld Devices Later This Year
- The award-winning action RPG series Torchlight is heading to mobile devices in 2015!