Runescape/Old-School Runescape coming to Tablet/Mobile
Huge news from Jagex: Runescape as well as Old-School Runescape are coming to both mobile and tablet. The biggest part of this is that you can play your character from your PC, then move to the mobile version whenever you’d like! Old-School Runescape is coming this winter, with Runescape coming afterward. This is the first MMO in the West to have the full integrated game from PC to Mobile, which is a huge deal for their audience. Going on vacation, and want to keep leveling and exploring Old-School Runescape, but don’t want to take the laptop with you? Just bring your phone or tablet, and keep going. However, if you don’t play the game on a desktop and want to start just playing it on mobile, that’s also an option.
Neil McClarty, Senior Product Director, Jagex, said:
“As a MMO player, you ideally want to play at any time of the day or night no matter where you are. We know that our players’ time is precious, and that’s why want to give all RuneScape players, both present and past, the opportunity to play RuneScape on the go. The fact that they’ll be able to play on their PC, leave the PC, and pick up their mobile and continue playing where you left your character will be a big deal for our players – there really will be no need for any XP waste.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Offers Insight to Map Creation
- In the latest blog by Sandbox’s level design team, the team reviews the process required to achieve three level design goals.
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Prologue Available Today
- Legacy of the Void™, the standalone conclusion to the StarCraft II trilogy, will arrive by winter.
- Das Tal Gets Increased Funding
- The full production budget has now surpassed €300,000.