Act of Aggression: US Army Faction trailer released
Set in a near-future setting, Act of Aggression – from Eugen Systems, developers of the million selling Wargame series – draws inspiration in its three unique factions from real life technology and cutting-edge prototypes. In a series of trailers designed to showcase the strengths and weaknesses of each of the three factions, let us introduce the US Army, battle hardened following years of conflict.
Take a look at the video below to find out exactly how the US Army deals with an Act of Aggression:
The US Army are a tough veteran force taking advantage of heavy specialization, with some of the strongest individual units in the game. What it lacks in versatility it more than makes up for in brute force – especially when it comes to the M1A1 Abrams Tusk, an upgradable battle tank to be reckoned with.
Next time, we’ll be taking a look at the Chimera – a UNO funded taskforce designed for quick, efficient strikes anywhere in the globe. For a reminder of each of the three factions, including the shady Cartel, take a look below.
- *The Cartel, stealthy operatives born out of private military contracts, with the latest prototypes. Fragile and expensive, but stealthy and powerful this secretive faction is difficult to master.
- The US Army, exhausted by endless fighting across the world, are a brute-force of veterans; they can skill up in specific roles and improve their veterancy, but use current generation technology.
- The Chimera, a UNO funded task-force designed to have a plan in mind for every situation. You can mould their units through upgrades into specific roles, or leave them as a jack-of-all-trades.
Across large, authentic maps, players will harvest resources, build bases strategically, defend them, and produce all kinds of units to match the wit of their opponent. Extend your base network with off-base refineries for harvesting resources, and protect supply networks ensuring a stable income of cash and minerals. You’ll even fight other players for occupied banks as a supplementary income, and capture crews bailing out from tanks and planes or wounded on the battlefield to take as prisoners of war.
There will be a VIP multiplayer beta for Act of Aggression in the coming months – otherwise, Act of Aggression launches Spring of 2015.
For more info, visit http://www.actofaggression-game.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mercedes-Benz and Pagani Rev Their Engines for World of Speed
- My.com has released screenshots revealing two cars, Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution and Pagani Huayra that will feature in their speed sen...
- City of Steam Arkadia Offers Sneak Peek of 2.6 Features
- Mechanist Games has offered a sneak peek of two new features coming in Update 2.6 for City of Steam Arkadia: Inter-Server Wars and The Tower.
- Gloria Victis Development Update: Motion Capture and More
- A new piece of news from the Gloria Victis development team has been released in regards to a few new development team members. Here's wh...