War Robots (previously Walking War Robots) is a free-to-play mobile third-person shooter developed by Pixonic LLC for Android and iOS where players can pilot their own war robot in epic PvP battles. In War Robots you must destroy your enemies and capture beacons in desolate fields all while managing to avoid your own death. Your weapons will need to be upgraded as you become more experienced, increasing your robot’s combat strength, speed, and durability. 16 different battle robots with over 20 different types of weapons to choose from will allow you to customize your robot to your liking so you can fit it best to whatever situation you find yourself in. If you’re looking for mayhem, madness, and just a little bit of strategizing then War Robots has something for you.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pixonic LLC
- Publisher: Pixonic LLC
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Fast, easy tutorial.
- +Fun in its simplicity.
- +Clean interface.
- -Premium bonuses are insurmountable.
- -Hard to target in groups of enemies.
- -Inconsistent area on where to tap to fire.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.1+ OR iOS 6.0+
- HDD: 214 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Realm Zero: New Sandbox MMO hits Kickstarter
- A new sandbox MMO called Realm Zero, which boasts a new take on the traditional massive multiplayer online model, has launched a crowdfunding ...
- Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
- Tree of Savior's team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
- Metro Conflict Open Beta Begins
- This beta will run for one week with full release on June 29, 2015.