BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE Releases New Tanks
Today, BANDAI NAMCO Games America releases its latest game update for the free-to-play title for PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE, which introduces the first six unit tanks to the game!
The latest update brings the BMP-1M, Tiger I and M26 Pershing tanks for players to command and maneuver to strategically combat their opponents. These unique tanks are equipped with faster speeds and higher damage tolerance, which is advantageous during battle. All of the tanks are now available for purchase for players currently at level 28 in BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE.
BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE is currently in second beta and will continue to see new additions of tanks every month that will aid players in seizing the battle line.
To stay up to date on the latest tanks and game features, visit the BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE at https://www.battlelinegame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots Heads “Back to the Void”
- Today’s brand new update brings fans back into the trackless void of enemy space, first introduced in last year’s “Into the Void” upda...
- Xsyon MMORPG Launches Massive Architecture Update
- This year’s first major update to the game brings this system to a whole new level, accommodating new players and greatly facilitating multi...
- Bloodline Champions Enters Open Beta
- The arena based fighting MMO Bloondline Champions is now in open beta! The Swedish game is being published by Funcom. The game is a team based...