Littlest Pet Shop Online
Littlest Pet Shop is a line of stuffed animals by Hasbro that’s established itself as a digital franchise. There are Nintendo DS and Wii games available where players raise these virtual pets, but only Littlest Pet Shop Online (LPSO for short) takes the franchise online. Modeled after other kid-frieldy virtual worlds like Club Penguin, and PetPet Park, LPSO places heavy restrictions on chat and offers premium content for a monthly fee. The minigames in Little Pet Shop Online are mostly simple puzzle games that frequent internet users should already be familiar with.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Idle Gaming, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, attractive visuals.
- +Lots of appearance options and accessories.
- +Player housing.
- +Enter codes found on dolls for bonus content.
- -Many features require premium membership.
- -Appeal limited to young girls.
- -Limited gameplay features.
- -Severely restricted chat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 7 - New Romulus
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update for Star Trek Online.
- Mabinogi The Saga: Iria Unleashes Episode One
- The Saga: Iria is unfolding in Nexon’s whimsical 3D MMORPG, Mabinogi, and the first episode, Fate’s Origin: The Demon, is already deliveri...
- Celtic Heroes: Enter The Otherworld in New Expansion
- One Thumb Mobile announces that Celtic Heroes's free expansion, The Otherworld, is now available on Android.