Darkfall Unholy Wars March Update
Aventurine S.A., developer of the PvP MMORPG Darkfall Unholy Wars, announces a March patch update which contains exciting visual and gameplay changes. Current subscribers can also save 45% on the 6 month subscription offer.
With Darkfall Unholy Wars’ latest patch, the world of Agon now features realistic immersive weather effects. Snowfall and rain now affect the landscape, buildings, monsters and characters. This video demonstrates how.
Furthermore, with the addition of the Clan Market system, players can exchange goods within their own clan, or turn their city into a trading hub. The March update also features player masks, a fun feature for players to enjoy.
You can get the full patch-notes here.
6-Month Subscription Promotion
Darkfall subscribers can take advantage of our 6 month promotion pricing, which allows them to extend their gameplay time by 6 months for 49.95, saving 45% off the regular subscription price.
Darkfall Unholy Wars has issued seven major updates in the last 3 months. Most notable additions are the new chat system, the introduction of Duels and “Sinspire Cathedral”, a new epic dungeon. Detailed patch notes and update information can be found in our forum’s news section.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Effect 2 - Early Access FPS Game Available Now
- Indie game developer and publisher BadFly Interactive is excited to announce the release of Dead Effect 2 via Steam™ Early Access, the lates...
- Perfect World Entertainment Hosts Black Friday Deals
- Announced today, Perfect World is also offering great deals for players from Black Friday to Cyber Monday! Starting November 26 through Novemb...
- April Extravaganza begins in Rohan Online
- YNK Interactive has announced the April events for Rohan Online.