Littlest Pet Shop Online
Littlest Pet Shop is a line of stuffed animals by Hasbro that’s established itself as a digital franchise. There are Nintendo DS and Wii games available where players raise these virtual pets, but only Littlest Pet Shop Online (LPSO for short) takes the franchise online. Modeled after other kid-frieldy virtual worlds like Club Penguin, and PetPet Park, LPSO places heavy restrictions on chat and offers premium content for a monthly fee. The minigames in Little Pet Shop Online are mostly simple puzzle games that frequent internet users should already be familiar with.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Idle Gaming, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +Bright, attractive visuals.
- +Lots of appearance options and accessories.
- +Player housing.
- +Enter codes found on dolls for bonus content.
- -Many features require premium membership.
- -Appeal limited to young girls.
- -Limited gameplay features.
- -Severely restricted chat.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up-to-date modern web browser.
- Description: Littlest Pet Shop Online is a 2D social MMO aimed at young girls. Developed by EA and Hasbro, LPSO offers minigames, player housing, and a cute virtual world to explore. Players can enter special codes that come with Littlest Pet Shop dolls to earn bonus content!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord 2: Closed Beta set for June 17
- The Closed Beta for this highly anticipated title is scheduled to begin on June 17, 2014 and access will be granted to select players among th...
- Black Desert Announced Release Date of 'The Great Expedition'
- Kakao Games and Pearl Abyss announced yesterday that Black Desert Online has a new expansion coming this month.
- Echo of Souls: Classes and Skills Revealed
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, announced today the five main character classes coming to the game when it launches th...