Hired Ops is an online multiplayer first-person-shooter for Microsoft Windows. Engage in deadly warfare with an arsenal of deadly weapons and even more dangerous mercenaries, then take the battle across the globe from deserted cities to inhospitable environments.
Improve and customize warriors with skill points, credits, and unique class functions.
Stormtrooper: heavily armored front line soldier, first in battle and last to leave. Excels in negating explosive damage while having increased health regeneration, but suffers from low mobility.
Destroyer: Heavy weapons expert, focuses on high amounts of damage in a small amount of time with the likes of shotguns, machine guns, and grenades.
Scout: Mobile fighter with light armaments to stay flexible. Noiselessly and quickly marks objectives for teammates.
Sniper: Long distance shooter dressed in a camouflaging gillie suit to stay hidden. Accurately takes down high priority enemies from a safe distance.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: AbsolutSoft
- Publisher: AbsolutSoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Fast Paced and Action Packed
- +Plenty of Player Customization
- +Varied and Unique Locations
- -Tired Gameplay
- -Generic Weaponry
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Sea of Moving Ice Update Landing November 8
- Neverwinter has announced that the next story update for Storm King's Thunder - titled Sea of Moving Ice - will launch on November 8 on P...
- New Skill System Detailed for Drakensang Online: Rise of Balor
- Bigpoint today reveals details about the new skill system in their hack’n’slay game.