Hazard Ops is a multiplayer online third-person shooter developed by Yingpei Games and published by Infernum. Known as Mercenary Ops 2 in China, Hazard Ops is also the European counterpart for “Zombies Monsters Robots” in North America.
Intense co-op & competitive modes: For both the casual and hardcore, there’s something for everyone.
Expansive variety of maps & enemies: Tons of variety to break up repetition.
Unpredictable boss fights: Duel against creatures that will require you to switch tactics during every encounter.
Deep customization of guns & gear: Tweak your weapons and equipment with several different parts and stats until your heart’s content.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Yingpei Games
- Publisher: Infernum
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast paced.
- +Co-op and competitive game modes.
- +Sense of progression.
- +Large variety of weapons and costumes.
- -Fairly uninspired gameplay.
- -PvP can feel unbalanced based on weapons.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, i7 or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 9800GT, GT240 (4800 series, HD5600 series) or AMD equivalent
- HDD: 20 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Coming to Competitive Gaming With Major League Gaming
- Sony Online Entertainment and Major League Gaming today announced a robust partnership to introduce PlanetSide®2 to MLG's competitiv...
- Block N Load Enters Closed Beta
- Block N Load, the recently announced online multiplayer action game from Jagex has now progressed into its Closed Beta phase.
- EuroGameZ Launches German Version of Freestyle2 Europe
- German-based MMOG publisher, EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce that they have launched the German version of the street basketball MMOG Fr...