*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
FIFA Online 3 from EA Sports offers an authentic FIFA experience, complete with official licenses for over 30 leagues and 40 national teams. Build your own unique roster from almost 15,000 real world players and enter a competitive world of soccer/football! FIFA Online 3 features improvements over its predecessors that includes enhanced graphics, new techniques and features, improved artificial intelligence, and dynamic 5v5 competition.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Android
- +Improvements over previous FIFA Online games.
- +Thousands of players to build a roster from.
- +Officially licensed.
- -No dedicated North American/European publisher.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Win XP and above
- CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800 GT
Articles You May Enjoy
- ‘Utz’ Update Brings New Assault Map to Heroes & Generals
- Heroes & Generals, the popular WW2 FPS combining action and strategy, has received a new update, codenamed Utz.
- Archlord II Open Beta Review
- It is an interesting concept; though it is touted as “Hardcore PVP,” I do not really see that yet.
- Nosgoth: New Crucible Map Available in V4.0
- Nosgoth: New Crucible Map Available in V4.0 - Deceiver Evolved Skin Also Available