Fantage, short for Fantastic Age, is a browser based virtual world for kids. Players create an avatar and explore various maps on their hoverboards. The game has smooth, anime inspired graphics and plenty of minigames to enjoy. By playing these minigames and taking part in other activities, players can earn coins with which to buy new clothes, hair styles, furniture for their homes, and other goods. A monthly subscription unlocks additional features, but is not required to enjoy Fantage.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Fantage Inc
- Publisher: Fantage Inc
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
- +Decorate your own home.
- +Play dozens of minigames.
- +Host or attend parties.
- +Instant messaging.
- +Pet feature.
- -Primarily geared towards young children.
- -Limited gameplay elements.
- -No graphic options.
- Recommended System Requirements:
Up to date modern web browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Now a "Crowd-Developed" MMO
- Visionary Realms is taking a new look at how games are designed and developed from the ground up by deeply involving the community.
- Weekly Hut Stream (February 28, 2014) Featuring Strife Giveaway and Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing Strife and Mighty Quest for Epic Loot! Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming ...