Archlord 2: Now in Closed Beta
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games announces today that the Closed Beta test for the long awaited dynamic PvP MMO Archlord 2 is now available.
Starting today, players who redeemed their Archlord 2 CBT keys and received CBT access conformation can access the game. After downloading the client (available on the official website at http://archlord2.webzen.com/Download) and installing the game, users will have to login to the service using their WEBZEN account credentials, and after that they will be able to choose the server, start creating their in-game character and enjoy the game. To create a new WEBZEN account, potential players should visit the WEBZEN gaming portal at www.webzen.com
It is still possible to join the CBT phase, as access keys are still being distributed through WEBZEN’s media partners (see an overview here: http://archlord2.webzen.com/news/all/6563/are-you-still-looking-for-a-beta-key) and the official Archlord 2 Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/archlord2.
In the Closed Beta test, players will have access to a total of 5 servers, based on different regions and languages. They can select between two different factions with one race supporting each faction. Character progression will be capped at Level 30 and there will be a character wipe after the CBT ends.
More information on the specifics of the CBT can be found on the official Archlord 2 website here: http://archlord2.webzen.com/news/all/6571/the-closed-beta-test-is-opening-next-tuesday-june-17th-get-ready
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix Celebrates 12th Anniversary of Final Fantasy XI
- Square Enix, Inc. is proud to announce the 12th Anniversary of FINAL FANTASY®XI.
- Grand Chase Review
- Any online gamer interested in brawlers or platformers alike has probably come across the name Grand Chase at some point over the years.
- New synopsis trailer for Arctic Combat
- Webzen has revealed a new teaser site (ac.webzen.com) and trailer for their upcoming FPS, Arctic Combat.