Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.4, Soul Surrender, Arrives Today
Today marks the release of Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.4, titled “Soul Surrender.”
Soul Surrender is a major update that features a wealth of new content. Players will be able to continue the main story campaign with a new set of quests involving the Warriors of Darkness and the reunion of Alphinaud and Alisaie. The final chapter of the Alexander raid dungeon is also available in two difficulties for adventurers ready to face that final challenge.
The update also features:
Two new dungeons: Heroes can journey into the mountains of Xelphatol, battling against the Ixal to prevent the summoning of Garuda, or take on new challenges to obtain long-forgotten knowledge in The Great Gubal Library (Hard).
New Side Quests: A return to Hildibrand, and new quests from the Saint Endalim’s Sophisticate.
Housing Updates: Each housing ward now offers apartments that include a shared chocobo stable and lobby.
Grand Company updates, PvP updates, new missions and much more are also available. You can learn the full details here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Hits 1 Million Early Access Registrations
- Obsidian Entertainment and My.com announce that more than 1 million gamers have signed up to be part of the Early Access Tests.
- SEVENCORE Releases First Expansion with New Battlefields
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE released its first...
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed - The third of nine elite specializations