Elo Hell is the ultimate homage to eSports. Start at the very bottom of the competitive ladder and work tirelessly to become the grand champion. However, it’s not all fun and games becoming a pro player, not only must several vital human functions -like socializing- remained balanced, but not everyone is so keen to lend assistance. Just like in real life, players will run into trolls, cheaters, quitters, and greifers in their quest to victory.
In addition to all the away from keyboard decision making, one must actually play and get better at the game in question. Echo Star is a combination of several popular eSports titles such as Starcraft II and League of Legends, with elements of both RTS and MOBA. Matches are broken into two parts: macro strategy where sweeping choices are made, and the more mechanically difficult action portion. Only the very best can achieve their dream of becoming a legend.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Exato Games
- Publisher: Exato Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Insightful Look at the eSports Industry
- +Seamless Blend of Competitive Gameplay and Story Driven Decision Making
- +Realistic Interactions with the A.I.
- -Strictly Single-Player
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest Tickets Available for RuneScape Bonds Purchase
- Entry to the event, which takes place on Saturday 3rd October at London’s Tobacco Dock, costs 35 RuneScape Bonds or £99 plus booking fee.
- Elsword introduces new client and content
- Kill3rCombo has launched new content for Elsword, plus a new streaming client.