Logres: JRPG – Christmas Edition T4 Weapon Release
Logres: JRPG is celebrating the holidays with Christmas Edition T4 weapons for the Valkyrie and Desperado. The Cardinal Divine Sword and the Overlord Sword Meteor’s abilities are listed below:
The Cardinal Divine Sword has the following enhanced Skills and Skill Effects:
1. [Regular Skill – Attack] Christmas Lightning (Light) – Deal a Max Fixed DMG Limit of up to 3M while decreasing all allies’ skill cooldowns and increasing own Light Weapon Skill Effect by +2.
2. [Special Skill] Merry Christmas Catastrophe (Light) – Own Skill Effect +5 with a Max Fixed DMG Limit of 599.99M on a max skill count of 2. That’s a total of 1,199M! Nullifies Dark DMG. All allies’ Attack Skill Effect+5. The Special skill also gives its user the ability to revive self for up to 3x!
Overlord Sword Meteor has the following enhanced Skills and Skill Effects:
1. [Regular Skill – Attack] Christmas Lightning (Light) – Has a Max Skill Count: 3 with a Max Fixed DMG Limit of 3M for a total of 9M. It also recovers your HP by a max of 6,000, making you a steady, tanky, DPS monster!
2. [Special Skill] Merry Christmas Overcharge (Light) – Aside from boasting a Max Fixed DMG Limit of 749.99M, this skill also increases Light attribute based on Own PATK, adds 500K to Own Limit Plus, Extremely increases Max HP and own PATK. It also fully recovers your Own HP. The Special skill also gives its user the ability to revive self for up to 4x!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Reveals Details of Nox
- Vox is the third member of the family trio entering the Halcyon Fold. The previous releases introduced father and protector Ardan...
- Legendary Naval MMO Uncharted Waters Sets Sail for OGPlanet
- Uncharted Waters Online, a Free-to-Play MMORPG from an iconic series that dates back to Nintendo (NES) days, will have a new home with OGPlane...
- Supreme League of Patriots: Coming January 29th
- Phoenix Online Publishing and No Bull Intentions invite you to don your cape and mask and join the Supreme League of Patriots in this hilariou...