CasinoRPG is a browser-based casino RPG blending elements of multi-player, role-playing game, and tycoon simulation. Work your way up a casino career with missions, mini games, and virtual gambling inside a persistent virtual world. Play the tables, or own the tables – the choice is yours.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GoldFire Studios
- Publisher: GoldFire Studios
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Uses new HTML5 technology.
- +Unique genre approach.
- +Doesn't require real money to gamble.
- +Lots of customization.
- +Plenty of activities and features to explore.
- -Optional subscription model not yet fully detailed.
- -Niche gameplay concept.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- An up-to-date modern web browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight’s Fable: Announcing New Monster
- GTArcade, developer of Knight’s Fable, is pleased to introduce a new summoning monsters feature during Alliance gameplay. Sahlonax, once a t...
- GW2 Living World Finale: 'Point of No Return' Now Available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Point of No Return” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...
- Assetto Corsa PS4 Hands-on Impressions
- Simulator games aren't for everyone. The ultimate appeal of any game with "real-world" roots is often in how it captures and ga...