Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Call of Duty: Black Ops III is the latest installment of the Call of Duty franchise and is currently in development by Treyarch.
In the campaign, players will fight alongside fellow Black Ops soldiers in a dystopian future that takes place forty years after Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Players will be able to fully customize their own male or female solider before tackling campaign levels, which are going to feature much more open arena combat to eliminate the linear way of fighting through areas that previous installments tended to have. Players are also going to see the return of 4-player cooperative campaign in this Call of Duty! As was the case in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, robotics play an immense role in the combat system, allowing for players to quickly dart in and out of action and accomplish feats that any normal human being wouldn’t be able to accomplish.
In Multiplayer, players will be able to choose a type of specialist to play as while fighting against their enemies. Each specialist will have their own unique abilities that will give them an edge in battle. Players will also be able to use their terrain to their advantage even more than ever before. Shooting while power sliding, wall-running, and much more can be used to get the jump on your enemies in more ways than with just a trigger finger! Armed with your robotic suit and a new arsenal of combat moves you’ll turn into the supersoldier that you’ve only dreamed of becoming!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 06, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Treyarch
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- +4-player cooperative.
- +Open campaign areas.
- +Character customization.
- -Potentially overwhelming movement mechanics.
- -Limited information available.
- Additional Information:
- · Temporary exclusivity of DLC content for Playstation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Introduces Pre-Creation Registration And Witchblade
- Webzen has revealed a new registration and class for C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal).
- New Website Emerges for Scarlet Blade
- Aeria Games has unveiled the full website for Scarlet Blade, their upcoming mature MMORPG.
- Dying Light: New Humans Vs. Zombies Mode Revealed
- Today Techland released a new gameplay trailer for Dying Light to showcase the asymmetric multiplayer aspect of the game. Featuring a game-cha...