Apotheon Arena is a buy to play 2D action game developed by Alientrap for PC, Mac, and Linux. In Apotheon Arena the Gods have turned their back on humanity, refusing to acknowledge them in any manner. Players must now take up arms against the Gods by ascending Mount Olympus and claiming the power of the Gods to ensure humanity’s survival. Using your swords, arrows, and whatever other weapons you might find at your disposal you will need to fight off the fierce creatures and guardians of Mount Olympus that stand in your way. Divine treasures can also be discovered on your quest in many of the exciting areas on Mount Olympus like the Forests of Artemis and the Palaces of Apollo. In local multiplayer matches players can battle it out against one another, pitting their skills against those who think they are better suited to save humanity. Teach the Gods a thing or two about the wit and strength of humanity in Apotheon Arena.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 03, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Alientrap
- Publisher: Alientrap
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Various weapons at your disposal.
- +Accurate depictions of Greek mythology.
- +Unique visuals and artwork.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- CPU: Dual-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Articles You May Enjoy
- CJ Internet Announces Sin Streets
- CJ Internet (CJ E&M), has announced the opening of its first North American office, located in Los Angeles, California.
- E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
- But while most gaming sites are busy wrapping their minds around the unbelievable next-gen console titles being revealed, we’re here to off...
- Shining Empire meets funding goal on Kickstarter; Stretch Goals Annouced
- Arcade County, developers of "Shining Force Online", reached their Kickstarter goal for "Shining Empire" in less than 48 h...