Apotheon Arena is a buy to play 2D action game developed by Alientrap for PC, Mac, and Linux. In Apotheon Arena the Gods have turned their back on humanity, refusing to acknowledge them in any manner. Players must now take up arms against the Gods by ascending Mount Olympus and claiming the power of the Gods to ensure humanity’s survival. Using your swords, arrows, and whatever other weapons you might find at your disposal you will need to fight off the fierce creatures and guardians of Mount Olympus that stand in your way. Divine treasures can also be discovered on your quest in many of the exciting areas on Mount Olympus like the Forests of Artemis and the Palaces of Apollo. In local multiplayer matches players can battle it out against one another, pitting their skills against those who think they are better suited to save humanity. Teach the Gods a thing or two about the wit and strength of humanity in Apotheon Arena.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 03, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Alientrap
- Publisher: Alientrap
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Various weapons at your disposal.
- +Accurate depictions of Greek mythology.
- +Unique visuals and artwork.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- CPU: Dual-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend PC Port Review
- When I think of Blazblue, I think of intense, fast-paced fighting game action. I also think of fanservice.
- IGG Unveils Clash of Mafias
- Global game developer and publisher IGG (I Got Games) has released their latest mobile game Clash of Mafias today, now available for download ...