Old School RuneScape: Kebo Lowlands Released
Jagex has launched a new update today for Old School Runescape, adding the Kebo Lowlands.
The Kebos Lowlands introduces the new town of Brimstone, the new monster multi-headed hydra, a new slayer dungeon, a farming guild, and two new novice quests – The Forsaken Tower and The Ascent of Arceuus. The new content boasts a range of experiences across level ranges for players.
Players can also find new powerful equipment including the Dragonhunter Lance, an expanded achievement diary, farming contracts, and the adventurous Aerial Fishing.
Mathew Kemp, Senior Product Manager of Old School RuneScape, said in a press release:
Today’s launch marks an important milestone for Old School RuneScape as it pushes forward with new frontiers for players. Not only does the release of the Kebos Lowlands expand the game’s continent of Zeah, the very first expansion we brought to the game since its launch in 2013, but it’s also the first multiplatform expansion ever in a RuneScape game. With Old School’s sixth birthday just around the corner, Kebos Lowlands provides a great opportunity for newcomers and veterans to explore a new environment and defeat new monsters together.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winning Putt Now Available on Steam
- Winning Putt, a free to play multiplayer golf MMO, is now available in Steam's Free to Play catalogue.
- Corsair Gaming and Team Dignitas Join Forces
- Corsair today announced a partnership with eSports organization Team Dignitas to collaborate on the next generation of Corsair Gaming products...
- Black Desert's Global Costume Design Contest Voting Starts Today
- It's time for the very first global event in Black Desert, the Global Costume Design Contest. Voting began today for the global contest.