Switchblade Announces Release Date for PS4 and PC
Lucid Games announced that Switchblade, their Early Access 5v5 vehicle MOBA will be free to play this month. It arrives on both PS4 and PC on January 22nd, 2019, and is set in a futuristic world where war is the new sport. Heavily-armed sci-fi vehicles team up to do battle as players work towards destroying the enemy towers. In Switchblade, players have the ability to choose two vehicles at the start of each match and switch them at any moment during battle, allowing for endless tactical possibilities. Each vehicle in Switchblade offers an entirely unique strategy on the battlefield and with 17 vehicles spread over 4 car classes, everyone can find their sweet spot. Lucid Games stated that they will continue to provide content for Switchblade over the coming months, such as new vehicles, maps, modes, cosmetics and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend Coming to Steam September 18
- Publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are delighted to reveal that the fantasy-strategy 4X game Endless ...
- ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance releases EPIC 2: Outlaw's Emperor
- WEBZEN today announced the release of "EPIC 2: Outlaw's Emperor", the latest content update for ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance.
- RONIN: New stealth action game revealing at PAX South 2015
- Fans are able to get their hands on some sweet turn-based ninja action this weekend as assassins Devolver Digital announce RONIN, a new title ...