7 Days to Die
7 Days to Die is a buy to play 3D survival game developed by The Fun Pimps for PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, and Xbox One. 7 Days to Die greets players with a brutal, post-apocalyptic, open world that has been overrun by the undead. It is here that players will be given the opportunity to interact with each other peacefully or raid each other all in the name of survival.
Various types of biomes can be explored, each with terrifying creatures around every corner. Dynamic weather will keep you on your toes and present you with yet another foe you have to contend with, but one that you can’t fight back against. Even the world itself is dynamic, allowing players to build their fortresses from already existing ruins or by starting with a completely blank slate. The world is completely moldable and destructable, which will lead to your buildings collapsing if they take too much damage or even collapsing under their own weight if they built poorly.
The world is truly yours for the taking in 7 Days to Die. If you like to scavenge, then you will be itching to get at the game’s vast number of weapons, tools, armors, and clothing that can be found throughout the world. You will need to make use of any resources that you possibly can if you wish to survive.
Players can even utilize a vehicle system which will provide them with ways to quickly travel throughout the world, but you will need to do some work to acquire your vehicles. Each vehicle has its own recipe and you will need to collect the correct types of parts to actually create them, but it will be well worth the effort.
Through combat, scavenging, crafting, and building you will be able to show off just how much of a survivalist you are and finally prove that you are fit to survive an undead apocalypse.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: The Fun Pimps
- Publisher: Telltale Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Harsh world to survive in, but rewarding when you do.
- +Work with or against other players.
- +Base creation is fun and practical.
- +Randomly generated maps.
- -Singleplayer can feel repetitive.
- -Lack of end-game content.
- -Buggy early access builds.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / OS X 10.9 / Ubuntu 14.04
- CPU: 3.0 Ghz Quad Core CPU or faster
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: 2 GB Dedicated Memory
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Savage 2 Review
- It’s fast paced, furious, and gorgeous – and by combining elements from more than one genre, it’s accessible to a wide audience of playe...