7 Days to Die
7 Days to Die is a buy to play 3D survival game developed by The Fun Pimps for PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, and Xbox One. 7 Days to Die greets players with a brutal, post-apocalyptic, open world that has been overrun by the undead. It is here that players will be given the opportunity to interact with each other peacefully or raid each other all in the name of survival.
A nuclear apocalypse has somehow raised the dead. Small pockets of life still exist, having somehow dodged the radioactive fallout. Can you survive the hostile remains?
►Various types of biomes can be explored, each with terrifying creatures around every corner. Dynamic weather will keep you on your toes and present you with yet another foe you have to contend with.
►Play the Nazgene pre-generated map or a dynamic randomly generated world.
►Build your fortresses from already existing ruins or by starting with a completely blank slate. The world is completely moldable and destructable.
►Blocks adhere to laws of physics, meaning if they don’t have proper support, they can collapse.
►Players can even utilize a vehicle system which will provide them with ways to quickly travel throughout the world, but you will need to do some work to acquire your vehicles. Each vehicle has its own recipe and you will need to collect the correct types of parts to actually create them.
►Through combat, scavenging, crafting, and building you will be able to show off just how much of a survivalist you are and finally prove that you are fit to survive an undead apocalypse.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: The Fun Pimps
- Publisher: The Fun Pimps
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Harsh world to survive in, but rewarding when you do.
- +Work with or against other players.
- +Base creation is fun and practical.
- +Randomly generated maps.
- -Singleplayer has been removed.
- -Game has been in Alpha over 5 years.
- -Graphics have become dated.
- -Lack of end-game content.
- -Buggy early access builds.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / OS X 10.9 / Ubuntu 14.04
- CPU: 3.0 Ghz Quad Core CPU or faster
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: 2 GB Dedicated Memory
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: 7 Days to Die greets players with a brutal, post-apocalyptic, open world that has been overrun by the undead. It is here that players will need to scavenge, craft, mine, build, fight, cooperate, and compete for their very survival against horrific creatures and other players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Early Access Now available
- Mordheim: City of the Damned, Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game Mordheim set in th...
- New Player-Designed Fellows Debut in Silkroad Online
- Joymax has announced that three new player-designed Fellows have been added today to Silkroad Online.