Zombies/Monsters/Robots – Assault Ops Gameplay
Zombies Monsters Robots is a seat-of-your-pants third-person shooter that pits players against everything but the kitchen sink of enemies, maps, and game modes.
Assault Ops mode takes the fight against the Dominion up a notch, with a multi-area campaign featuring hordes of enemy troops and level mini-bosses, and culminating in a pitched battle with a final boss. Up to five players can group together to work their way through the enemy’s defenses and accomplish a final objective.
Each area of the overall map is a separate battlefield, each with its own objectives and victory conditions—and you can’t just turtle up and wait for the wave to end. You have to open a door, flip a switch, or maybe take down a boss to get into the next area—and it’s all one, long mission. (You can’t quit mid-map and come back later to pick up where you left off.) As with other Assault modes, Assault Ops has plenty of ammo cases lying around to get you through—but additional weapons tend to be a bit sparse (usually only appearing during boss fights), so choose your loadout wisely.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Holidays Arrive in InnoGames
- InnoGames has announced new holiday-themed events for its MMOs this season.
- The Aurora World Begins Open Beta
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today launched the open beta testing phase for its new...
- Dream Square Debut Qin’s Moon and New PAL Online at E3
- The Dream Square plans to make a big presence at the E3 Expo next week in Los Angeles to show off its newest titles, Qin’s Moon and New PAL ...