Wurm Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Wurm Online Page.
Wurm Online is a massive 3D fantasy MMO with open ended gameplay. The game was developed largely by two people – Rolf and Notch. Notch is better known for his Minecraft game which is enormously popular. Wurm Online is a very open ended MMORPG where players can do anything from cutting down trees to building their own homes. The housing system in Wurm Online isn’t anything like housing in Runes of Magic or Free Realms either, housing in Wurm Online exists in the game’s persistent world. Wurm Online is a pay to play MMORPG, but does offer an unlimited free trial. To learn more about Wurm Online check out the official MMOHuts Wurm Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.
- Guild Wars 2 to Launch Major Updates to PvP
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced that it will be releasing significant updates to player vs. player...
- Demon Slayer arrives in MapleStory
- The last of the Legends characters joined MapleStory this week - the Demon Slayer.