Wurm Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Wurm Online Page.
Wurm Online is a massive 3D fantasy MMO with open ended gameplay. The game was developed largely by two people – Rolf and Notch. Notch is better known for his Minecraft game which is enormously popular. Wurm Online is a very open ended MMORPG where players can do anything from cutting down trees to building their own homes. The housing system in Wurm Online isn’t anything like housing in Runes of Magic or Free Realms either, housing in Wurm Online exists in the game’s persistent world. Wurm Online is a pay to play MMORPG, but does offer an unlimited free trial. To learn more about Wurm Online check out the official MMOHuts Wurm Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RODE prepares for May updates
- A new set of updates is preparing to roll out in Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE).
- Tribes Ascend Offers Double XP Event
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced they will be awarding players double experience this Memorial Day weekend, to celebrate surpassing 500,000 fans.
- Kitsu Saga Closed Beta Sign Ups Begin
- Aeria Games is now accepting closed beta sign ups for their latest MMORPG, Kittsu Saga. The game is developed by the same folks behind Grand F...