Wurm Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Wurm Online Page.
Wurm Online is a massive 3D fantasy MMO with open ended gameplay. The game was developed largely by two people – Rolf and Notch. Notch is better known for his Minecraft game which is enormously popular. Wurm Online is a very open ended MMORPG where players can do anything from cutting down trees to building their own homes. The housing system in Wurm Online isn’t anything like housing in Runes of Magic or Free Realms either, housing in Wurm Online exists in the game’s persistent world. Wurm Online is a pay to play MMORPG, but does offer an unlimited free trial. To learn more about Wurm Online check out the official MMOHuts Wurm Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Updates for the Lunar New Year
- Joycity's Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War sails into the New Year with an update that shake up the high seas for sure.
- Neverwinter Call to Arms: Orc Assault Begins
- A new skirmish event against the Many-Arrows orcs begins in Neverwinter, and offers powerful rare rewards.
- Hawken raises over $10 million
- Venture Beat has released an exclusive report that Meteor Entertainment has raised $10 million for its upcoming MMO, Hawken.