Worlds Adrift Takes Flight on Steam Today
Bossa Studios is proud to announce that their latest creation, Worlds Adrift starts Early Access today. To celebrate this, Worlds Adrifts’ very own Sky Ship is taking to the air today from 12:00-18:00 at the Chelsea College of Arts, and people that happen to be near Pimlico London could get on board, as there are still a few seats left. The Community-Crafted MMO has officially come to life, and the players will shape the world with over a thousand assets to create their very own island, which they would have the chance to bring into the game. Instead of procedurally generated content, which is a current fad, they opted to let the players design the world instead. It’s also the first MMO crafted using Improbable’s SpatialOS, in addition to the first Community-Crafted MMO.
“We couldn’t have envisioned the sheer level of contribution we would receive from our inspiring community – whether it was feedback via the forums, designs from the Island Creator tool, or simply how deeply they interacted with the world” commented Henrique Olifiers, CEO and co-founder of Bossa Studios. “At times, this completely shifted our production’s scope, and as a result, helped us truly hone Worlds Adrift’s vision.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus Æterno Kickstarter Preview
- With nearly seven years of development time under its belt and a staff over two dozen strong, the title seems prime to harness some of that ta...
- Soldier Front 2 Rebrands to S.K.I.L.L. – Special Force 2
- As of now, publisher Gameforge has taken on the licensing rights for Soldier Front 2 in the USA.
- Gamer Sensei Adds hi-Rez Studios' Smite and Paladins to its Esports Coaching Platform
- Gamer Sensei is proud to announce they have added Smite and Paladins to their list of games they coach players on.