World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition Launch Interview
DizzyPW interviews Microsoft Studios General Manager Matt Booty and Wargaming.net CEO Victor Kislyi about the launch of World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition and Wargaming’s new e-magizine Let’s Battle!
Experience the thrill of 15 vs. 15 armored vehicle combat across a variety of battlefields on the big screen from the comfort of your couch.
World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition is built from the ground up and packed with features:
• Designed for precision with the Xbox 360 controller
• Enhanced UI developed to maximize widescreen real estate
• Full integration with Xbox Live, including unique Achievements, integration with your friends list and more…
Please join us in welcoming World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition to the family!
Click HERE for the MMOHuts Poll for the coverage of Free to Play Console games! Please leave your feedback!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Press Release - The Azebs are here
- Gloria Victis has revealed their newest faction for the game: The Azebian Empire!
- Call of Duty Will Return to San Diego Comic Con
- On July 21st, Activision and Infinity Ward will take fans behind-the scenes of the rich narrative in Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare.
- World of Battles: Morningstar Merges Servers
- Frogwares has announced a server merge for World of Battles: Morningstar, which recently launched on Steam.