World of Tanks: Physics 2014 Dev Diary
Wargaming offers a deeper look into the massive changes to physics coming to World of Tanks including springloaded tank suspension, flipping tanks, detachable turrets, movable objects, and realistic destructible environments.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hazard OPS: Release date annouced
- Polish your weapon, buckle your belt and place a finger on the trigger: Infernum’s Hazard Ops will be officially released on August 26th. Al...
- Blackshot Review
- Nuclear war. Cloning. The Apocalypse. These hot-button topics inspire fear and aggression – at least in Blackshot.
- Otherland Celebrates 21 Years of the Franchise with Extensive Improvements
- Back in 1997, the first of the OTHERLAND tetralogy was published by Tad Williams, which has since become a lynchpin of the cyberspace Sci-Fi.