WonderKing PvP Preview Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our WonderKing Page.
WonderKing Online is one of the better MapleStory inspired MMORPGs that today has implemented a brand new PvP system to further help it compete with Nexon’s 2D side-scroller. While LaTale already has a PvP feature, WonderKing is just now adding its own. Players can experiment with the PvP feature for a while without it counting towards their records during the preview session. In this trailer we see two GMs going at it. They play two rounds and from the looks of it, the gameplay looks fluid. There will be an in-depth ranking and reward system to help promote more PvP action so we look forward to giving it a try! To learn more about WonderKing check out the official MMOHuts WonderKing page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight: Retribution Changes Hands
- Blacklight: Retribution is seeing an exchange of developers as 2015 begins.
- Perfect World International Showcases New Imperial Fury Trailer
- Perfect World has released a new trailer, showcasing the upcoming content for its Imperial Fury update in Perfect World International.
- DK Online's Unique Realm Vs. Realm Mode Opens Up Epic and Massive Melees to all Players
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today revealed the details surrounding the Realm vs. Realm (RvR) mode in...