WonderKing PvP Preview Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our WonderKing Page.
WonderKing Online is one of the better MapleStory inspired MMORPGs that today has implemented a brand new PvP system to further help it compete with Nexon’s 2D side-scroller. While LaTale already has a PvP feature, WonderKing is just now adding its own. Players can experiment with the PvP feature for a while without it counting towards their records during the preview session. In this trailer we see two GMs going at it. They play two rounds and from the looks of it, the gameplay looks fluid. There will be an in-depth ranking and reward system to help promote more PvP action so we look forward to giving it a try! To learn more about WonderKing check out the official MMOHuts WonderKing page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Cloaked Ascendancy Dev Interview w/ Chantelle Tatum
- Recently, I sat down with Chantelle Tatum, Systems Designer for Neverwinter.
- Neverwinter to Showcase at PAX East and Reveals Exclusive Mount
- Special surprises are in store for Neverwinter Founders and PAX East attendees.
- Goodgame Empire Now On Kongregate
- Goodgame Studios announces the release of Goodgame Empire on the gaming portal Kongregate.