WonderKing PvP Preview Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our WonderKing Page.
WonderKing Online is one of the better MapleStory inspired MMORPGs that today has implemented a brand new PvP system to further help it compete with Nexon’s 2D side-scroller. While LaTale already has a PvP feature, WonderKing is just now adding its own. Players can experiment with the PvP feature for a while without it counting towards their records during the preview session. In this trailer we see two GMs going at it. They play two rounds and from the looks of it, the gameplay looks fluid. There will be an in-depth ranking and reward system to help promote more PvP action so we look forward to giving it a try! To learn more about WonderKing check out the official MMOHuts WonderKing page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ROSE Online Newest PvP Map, Draconis Peaks Goes Live For All Players!
- A brutal 5v5 PvP map goes live for ROSE Online players, offering a new twist to battle.
- League of Legends: Dual Champion Release - Rakan and Xayah
- In a rather surprising turn of events Riot has revealed their first ever dual champion release with Rakan and his lover Xayah.
- Phantasy Star Online 2 is Launching on PC on May 27th
- The free-to-play, popular MMORPG Phantasy Star Online 2 (PSO2) will arrive for Windows 10 on May 27th in North America.