Pangya Eastern Valley Season 4 Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Pangya Page.
Pangya is a free to play anime styled golf MMO developed and published by Ntreev. Unlike Shot Online which is a more realistic golf game, Pangya stresses playability and an inviting visuals. The golfing mechanics are still solid, and Pangya can be enjoyed by both golf veterans and casual players alike. There are occasional tournaments, varied game modes, and special characters to unlock which give the game some replay value and incentives to keep playing. In this trailer, players are introduced to a new set of courses called ‘Eastern Valley.’ As might be suspected, these courses have an oriental theme to them. The art style, bamboo vegetation, pandas, and Chinese architecture make that pretty clear. Even the music that plays throughout the video has an Asian ring to it. To learn more about Pangya check out the official MMOHuts Pangya page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- FC Manager: New World Cup Content Available
- Leading game publisher Redbana Corporation updates FC Manager this June 30th in celebration of the FIFA World Cup. The free-to-play football m...
- Master of Orion Launch Review
- Master of Orion is a turn-based 4X Strategy game that takes place in a space setting.
- EnMasse Scares Up Halloween Fun for TERA and Kritika
- Starting October 18th, spooky Halloween fun is coming to both TERA and Kritika Online!